An Incentive-based Gamification Application for salesforce helped a leading FMCG company reduce the churn rate and align the strategic initiatives.
01. Business Challenge
A leading FMCG company engaged with Decision Point on a sales force transformation project to reduce churn among the sales force. The higher the churn rate among the salesforce, the greater the opportunity for revenue loss.
The client wanted to stay ahead of the curve and equip its sales force with an app that would enable them to track their incentives during the month and provide metrics for comparison with their peers. It helped them to
- Track the targets that were completed
- Identify the Opportunity to sell and maximize incentives.
- Align strategic initiatives with the beat plan to increase the revenue.
With the implementation of the Incentive Gamification Application, the client saw
- A drop-in churn rate by 10%.
- A transparent incentive structure, allowing them to maximize their earnings.
- A 66% increase in retailers.