As a Data Scientist at Decision Point, you will -
- Convert challenging business problems into Data Science problem
- Work with cross functional team of consultants, data engineers etc. to create an end-to-end system
- Research and deploy the cutting-edge techniques to implement the most effective and efficient solutions
- Create and measure the impact with your contribution
We are looking for someone who has -
- Proficiency in statistical & programming tools/languages – R, S-plus, SAS, STATA, Python, Java, Scala
- Experience in leading or collaborating with a team of data scientists and engineers in developing and delivering machine learning models that work in a production setting
- Experience in various statistical and machine learning modeling techniques, data mining, unstructured data analytics in corporate or academic research environments
- Experience working with large data sets and tools like MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc. and large, data streaming technologies like Spark, Flink, etc. is a plus
- Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate level knowledge of SQL
You are an ideal candidate, if you are -
⇒ Proficient in statistical & programming tools/languages – R, S-plus, SAS, STATA,
Python, Java, Scala
⇒ Passionate about new technologies
⇒ Take challenges as new opportunities
⇒ Have an eye for detail, quick learner and can think out of the box
- Predictive ordering – Prevent SKUs from going Out of Stock with ML based predictions
- Price Simulator – Optimize product range prices so that the client maximizes the profits
- Promotion Analytics – From a myriad of promotions, figure out the performance of every promotion. Also create a promotions simulator where users can see in advance what kind of results to expect
- Personalization Stack – Personalize the experience for customers with tailor made call scripts, customized schemes etc.
- Asset Performance Assessment – Given client’s budget to install coolers for some of the outlets, figure out the selection of outlets which will result in maximum ROI.
- Opportunity to work in Machine learning. You will solve some of the most challenging business problems using Machine Learning. You will get to explore some of the latest techniques, whether it is Greykite/FB Prophet or BSTS apart from the regular ML algorithms.
- Learn not only to run modules and algorithm but also operationalize it. As we build end-to-end systems, you get exposure to the complete lifecycle of a Data Science project including seeing your work in production.
- Choose to develop the expertise across any specific area of analytics or get the experience of working on the multiple areas of analytics. We have a wide portfolio of projects such as Promotion Analytics, POS Segmentation, Pricing Analytics, Market Mix Modeling, etc. You can choose to get expertise in one area or work on a variety of projects.
- Global exposure. At Decision point, we don’t limit client exposure to a few. You get to interact with clients directly without the hustle of hierarchies. This enables you fasten your learning process and master the traits of strategy.
- Learn the traits of entrepreneurship from one another. We are a team of intrapreneurs. Every individual that adds in our team is an asset. We work together to build something that makes a dent in the world.
- Learn from experts – Knowledge-sharing from some of the best tech leaders in the industry.
How did we enable the workforce of one of the world’s largest beverage brands, minimize stock-outs with a simple mobile application?
How did we enable a leading CPG company to maximize effectiveness of their promotion related initiatives?
Hear from the team about their working experience with Decision Point
Aman is a problem-solver, and he specializes in Python, Spark, SQL, ReactJs and Django. He believes that technology can make great things happen in the world and he aims to play a role in many of those great things happening.
Senior Data Scientist
Learn more about Decision Point
Over the next 18-24 months, organizations are focused on digital transformation like never before in corporate history. Decision Point has developed state of the art solutions that can drive data driven business agility and dramatically improve the adoption of AI and advanced analytics for businesses to aggressively compete and grow in the new normal. With more than a decade of experience and a truly global reach into data analytics and big data solutions, we are a team of data scientists, business consultants and tech savvy engineers who are passionate about extracting every ounce of value from data. We are looking for people who are passionate about implementing analytics to solve real world business problems.
Why Decision Point
- An intellectual and entrepreneurial environment where you can express yourself, enjoy the freedom to experiment and bring out the best in yourself!
- We have proven capabilities in an industry that will accelerate in the coming years
- Our Data & AI expertise is best in class (Our clients say so) and we are launching multiple breakthrough product innovations
- Exponential growth opportunities both from a learning and earning perspective