As an Analytics Consultant at Decision Point, you will be
- Interacting with clients to understand their business questions and develop solution architecture. Generate insights from client data and present findings and deliverables to the client that meets business requirements
- Required to take responsibility for project delivery and delegate workstreams to peers and analysts
- Expected to translate business briefs into mathematical models/concepts for junior team members and visualize deliverable formats
- Developing analytical modules/techniques relevant to business briefs
- Providing guidance to analysts for solving problems, developing solution architecture, and helping them apply data processing techniques and reporting & visualization frameworks. Recruiting, training, developing, and coaching talent;. taking ownership of team members’ engagement, and leading by example
- Supporting new business development team with use cases, new analytical techniques and actively participating in organizational initiatives
We are looking for someone who
- Is able to effectively communicate technical concepts to the business team
- Has strong project planning, project team management, and leadership skills
- Has sound knowledge of tools (such as SAS, R, Python) and is proficient in MS Excel & Powerpoint
- Has understanding of statistical techniques (segmentation, regression…) and new technologies (ML, AI…)
- Has excellent analytical skills and is a problem solver
You are an ideal candidate if:
⇒ You have strong client engagement abilities and prior work experience of dealing with top executives
⇒ You have an eye for detail, are a quick learner, and can think out of the box
⇒ You have the ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Strategic Projects: Solve specific business problems like Revenue Growth Management, Business Planning, etc.
- Retainer Projects: Provide analytics support to the client through FTE-based services as an extended team.
- Turnkey Projects: Develop an analytics solution/system and deploy in the client environment through a BOT (Build Operate Transfer Model).
- Technology Projects: Build data infrastructure of clients covering Data Lakes, Dashboards, Analytical Tools, Chatbots etc. and work on Platformization/Industrialization.
Hands-on experience: We build modern applications based on the latest architectures like Microservices architecture which can be auto-scaled using technologies like Kubernetes and Docker and deployed cloud vendors like Azure, AWS, or Google.
Opportunity to Work on Both Advanced Analytics as well as Strategic Projects: You can have the experience of both strategic consulting projects like long range planning, annual business planning, new product launch, etc. and advanced analytics projects like Promotional analytics, Price Analytics, Segmentation, Predictive order, etc. which will give you more exposure in the early period of your career.
Direct Client Interaction: You will get to interact directly with Commercial Director, Marketing Director, Sales Director, Digital Transformation Team, Operations Team as well as top executives which include CEO, CFO and CTO etc.
Global Market Exposure: Currently, we are working in 70+ geographies and have market expertise in Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, West Africa, etc. You will get to work extensively with the clients which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to master traits of strategy consulting.
Fast Track Career Growth: At Decision Point, we have a fast track career path for people who love challenges, are ambitious, and want to push their limits. This means high rewards and challenging roles where candidates can get promoted every year with handsome raises.
Cross-Functional Teamwork: We assign a completely dedicated team to a project which includes a Data scientist, Business Analyst, Development Team, Data engineers etc. An Analytics Consultant’s job is to interact and lead all of them.
CASE STUDY I : WHAT IF Promotional Planning Tool
How did we help a leading CPG company evaluate various promotional scenarios and their effect on volume lift and ROI? Read more…
How did we enable a leading FMCG company to integrate consumer decision trees into its RGM strategies to drive profitable growth? Read more…
Hear from the team about their working experience with Decision Point
Senior Analytics Consultant
Shubham is a result-oriented consultant who is adept in problem-solving and leading Data Science/Analytics-driven projects. He is passionate about working with the latest tools and techniques to develop sophisticated analytics solutions with senior stakeholders in the largest multinationals.
Garishma is a Mathematics and Statistics enthusiast who aims to empower organizations with better and effective solutions to solve real-life problems. She is passionate about designing and implementing scalable data-driven business intelligence frameworks.
Senior Analytics Consultant
Akshat has been associated with Decision Point for over 4 years. He likes to work on a wide variety of projects varying across multiple domains that not only add to his Analytics expertise but also help him build upon managerial capabilities.
Amrit has a fervent approach for problem solving and business forecasting. With his passion towards numbers and his prowess in building strategic and actionable solutions from scratch, he is a unique performer with the Midas touch.
Learn more about Decision Point
Over the next 18-24 months, organizations are focused on digital transformation like never before in corporate history. Decision Point has developed state of the art solutions that can drive data driven business agility and dramatically improve the adoption of AI and advanced analytics for businesses to aggressively compete and grow in the new normal. With more than a decade of experience and a truly global reach into data analytics and big data solutions, we are a team of data scientists, business consultants and tech savvy engineers who are passionate about extracting every ounce of value from data. We are looking for people who are passionate about implementing analytics to solve real world business problems.
Why Decision Point
- An intellectual and entrepreneurial environment where you can express yourself, enjoy the freedom to experiment and bring out the best in yourself!
- We have proven capabilities in an industry that will accelerate in the coming years
- Our Data & AI expertise is best in class (Our clients say so) and we are launching multiple breakthrough product innovations
- Exponential growth opportunities both from a learning and earning perspective